The Martian



 
 
 
Inspirational and funny. This movie hit the spot. It was done well. But of course, it is Matt Damon and Ridley Scott directed. It was consistently interesting, and easy to root for the main characters.
 
Take your boyfriend, he will love it. If your dad watches movies, then this is a perfect one to see with him. I doubt my mom would have liked it, but one of my sisters did enjoy it.
 
A few fun things to note:
-Donald Glover from Community makes an appearance.
-You might laugh, then cry, then laugh. It’s like that, if you know what I mean.
-Jessica Chastion, amazing as usual.
-The Winter solider meets iron man joke. Very clever.
-If you are a fan of disco music, this movie is so for you.
 
I have nothing bad to say about it, and that is quiet unusual. Go see it!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Review Types

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author